Saturday, November 14, 2009

My first post (..and hopefully not the last!)

I always wanted to do this.Since eternity,if that would help you understand.Not compulsorily through one chosen medium,but yeah,in a way or the other,I always wanted a handy outlet for my thoughts.Writing on paper a.k.a going old school could've been my first choice,but it has its own limitations and is nothing more than pain in the neck,literally and figuratively.Besides,it is just what it's name suggests-old school.And also because I don't like wasting paper(really!).Same is the case with verbal conveyance of thoughts.I mean c'mon,you can't be mouth-feeding your shit 24*7 to everyone.Fortunately,now that we have phenomenal things these days like electricity,Bill Gates and the internet(ever heard of 'em?),I took from it that blogging should be least painful of the lot.So yes,after convincing myself about the the comfortableness of blogging and giving myself take-some-pains-to-register-for-a-blog-you-lazy-ass sermons everyday,I finally jumped the bandwagon.I hereby assure you that no trees were and are going to be cut in typing of my posts,though a large number of electrons would be terribly inconvenienced.Try to take it with a pinch of salt(if you really give a damn,that is).Oh,one more thing.After reading the posts,please have courtesy to leave comments(sigh!).Good or bad,I don't care,as long as you do.PERSON WHO READS MY POSTS AND DOES NOT LEAVE COMMENTS WILL GET PUNCHED IN HIS GONADS BY 14 PEOPLE IN NEXT 24 HOURS!(don't ask me what if you're a girl,insert a random mean-ass,chain letter-ish jinx over here)Lastly,I would like to thank anyone who is patient enough to go through my posts.You got helluva shit-enduring capacity,I tell you!Now let's get down to business,baby!Showtime!

7 comments:

  1. I don't want to be hit in the family jewels, hence the comment! Keep it up though, want to see you write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side u might be able to get rid of some family lines which shud not be allowed to continue :P and im curious to know y specifically 14 people???? y not 666? :P hellish isnt it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for comments!Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent outlet for your insane urban Vocab !!
    *Hails the prophet* 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive shit out there man! Brought a wide smile on my face :) After a long, long hiatus, I can see some powerful writing! Now that's what you call all thumbs up \m/
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete